C++ Tests for Hiring Engineers
This quiz assesses a candidate's understanding of C++ syntax and language features like pointers and memory management. It doesn’t test general coding logic, which is covered on other assessments, but instead focuses on C++ specific topics.
• Ability to apply the basic features of OO applied to C++ and optimize the usage of them in everyday projects
• Knowledge and understanding of the most used features of STL and modern C++
• Comprehension of the tools and instrumentation necessary to help during the development process as well as the process of compiling and linking
How long it takes to complete this skill block:This section takes 15 minutes to complete
Role this block is best suited for:
• Systems programmers
• Low-level systems engineers
• Embedded engineers
• Performance-critical application engineers
Related skill blocks:
- Try Screen Free
Hire Engineers 2.5xs Faster
Assessments Engineers Actually Want to Take
Never miss the talented engineers in your pipeline again
Triplebyte tests are adaptive and use a nominal model for scoring. This allows for “partial credit” on multiple choice questions, to help identify unconventional thinkers vs. random guessers.
Screens that Scale with You
— and Your Candidates
Triplebyte Screen scales with you. Add as many team members as you want without the red tape of adding seats. Screen as many candidates as you want without having to ration assessments.
VP of Engineering, Ava Labs