- $100k - $200k
- 0.01% - 0.10%
- Google Cloud Platform
Hey! We're 42, an end-to-end analytics stack for retailers and brands!
The majority of retailers do not have the in-house expertise to spin up data infrastructure.
Instead, they piece together reports in excel on a daily basis.
This works fine for small eCommerce brands, but not for retailers in the $50M-$5B range.
That is where we come in.
We offer our customers:
- Retail-specific dashboards: best-practice metrics / visuals are built-in and customizable
- No integration: we make their data and systems work with our platform
- Hosted infrastructure: we host the pipelines and data warehouse
Whether it is store managers running A/B tests on new product placement, CEOs
looking at their global store performance, or merchandisers planning the next season,
our platform enables retailers and brands to get instant visibility into their business.
So, why join?
- We are a no ego, no bs 💩, collaborative group passionate about our product and customers
- We are growing and profitable 🚀
- We have high user engagement ❤️
- We run the analytics for brands you know 👟
- YC-backed 💯
- Small team, lots of opportunities to grow and shape the future of the company 📈
Our tech stack is currently...
- App: Isomorphic JS / TS, Lerna, SQL
- Data: PySpark, OLAP SQL DB
- Infra: AWS, GCP, Docker
Things you'll be working on...
- Expose our unified analytics API to the world
- Create a metric notification system (e.g. push out-of-stock alerts to Zapier)
- Build a self-serve onboarding portal
- Make our analytics engine work with Spark 3.0 + GPUs or BigQuery
- Spin up an image resizing and mirroring proxy
- Build a portal to allow users to monitor the health of their data sources
- GPT-3 + 42 = ???
You are a person that...
- can overlap ~4hrs with San Francisco Timezone (Pacific Time)
- can work well as part of a fast-paced remote-first startup
- is self-motivated, resourceful and can get things done, even at times with minimal direction
- has a Bachelors degree, with STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics), or equivalent preferred
- has 3+ years professional software development experience
- has experience with JS/TS and/or Python
- is familiar with SQL and data modeling
- is familiar with cloud platforms like AWS or GCP
- is passionate about eliminating technical debt
What we provide
- Competitive salary and equity package
- Company games every 2 weeks, IRL meetup every 4-6 months
- Flexible family benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- Special requests welcome!
To wrap up, a few fun facts about us
- We are a lean team, located across three continents and speak six languages 🌏🌍🌎
- More than half of us are parents 👶🐶🐱
- We like sharing food updates 🍱🌮🍕though we are split on loving or detesting peppers 🫑
If this sounds interesting to you, we would love to hear from you!
Retailers and fashion brands have a wealth of data available, but it's locked away in legacy systems and siloed third parties. For them, figuring out what products are selling in their stores or online, or what’s running out of stock is a daily struggle.
This is what we fix. We’re not just doing reporting - our product is an end-to-end retail analytics stack that supports aggregating all of the data available. International retailers and fashion brands rely on us to make decisions for their business, every day.
We're detail-oriented, ambitious and product-driven. We love hearing our customers say
wow when we show them what we're up to.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.