- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- React Native
Interested in Augmented Reality? Do you want to be part of a team that is changing the way the world interacts with mobile devices? We are an all-star team working to pioneer the next wave of technology - reimagining the way the world interacts with technology today. 8th Wall’s mission is to break the wall between the digital and physical worlds, and we’re hard at work to bring augmented reality technology into the hands of developers worldwide.
- Design components, implement, test, deploy, and maintain our data infrastructure
- Identify, design, and implement process improvements: optimizing data delivery, architecting infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with SQL and experience working with relational databases
- Relevant work experience in software development (including internships)
- 2+ years experience of professional software development
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Familiarity with AWS data tools, including Kinesis, Athena, EMR, Elasticsearch, AWS Glue, and QuickSight
About 8th Wall
8th Wall increases the reach of augmented reality (AR) content with its developer platform, which makes it easy to build interactive AR experiences that run on all smartphones. Creators and developers can choose to deploy their content as a native app to both iOS and Android devices, or as a web experience that can be viewed directly in the user’s mobile browser, no apps needed.
8th Wall uses its own hyper-optimized Simultaneous Localization and Mapping (SLAM) engine to deliver markerless AR content to mobile apps and the web. Features include 6DoF positional tracking, surface detection, lighting estimation and world points to deliver an immersive experience capable of running on any device with a rear-facing camera.
We value working hard and solving tough problems while having fun doing it.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.