- San Francisco, CA, United States
As an early member of our engineering team, you will play an important role in building out significant parts of Abacus’s infrastructure, applications and experiences.
What would you be doing?
- Own and lead execution of features, even entire product lines, from inception to launch
- Collaborate with sales, design, and engineering to rapidly iterate on product
- Work closely with partners and customers to build software they will use every day
What does success look like in this role?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Comfortable working full-stack
- Solid engineering fundamentals and passion for high quality code
- Product intuition, user empathy, ability to make sound UX decisions
- Strong work ethic
- Optional: Interest in crypto and blockchain
What does our stack look like?
- Frontend — Typescript, ReactJS, Apollo
- Backend — Scala (Cats, Monix, Sangria), GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Protobuf
- Blockchain — Ethereum, Stellar
- Dev Ops — Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
What what you get from Abacus?
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing San Francisco startup with the potential of disrupting and shaping both the financial technology and blockchain industries.
- Networking opportunities with top leaders in traditional finance, financial technology, and blockchain/cryptocurrency.
About Abacus Finance
Abacus is a a new way for people to issue, trade and manage their financial securities backed by blockchain technology.
We want to be the one stop shop for a fund to raise money. This means we would enable a fund to: - manage all of their investors in one place - easily collect information and run background checks on their investors - automate compliance (things like generation tax forms) - view their cap table for these blockchain backed assets
You can read about the benefits of security tokens here: https://hackernoon.com/the-security-token-thesis-4c5904761063?gi=a8d97db3e43b.
We value transparency and autonomy to help our engineers be more effective. We love when people talk to our customers and think of ideas to help make our product and business better.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.