- Azure Cloud
- Design and implement new features to help developers and security engineers secure cloud environments, leveraging Kubernetes, terraform and more
- Develop features in Golang and cloud native technologies
- Participate in architecture and design reviews
- Support and partner with the open source community
- At least 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Experience with Go
- Experience with container run time (Docker, LXC/LXD).
- Familiar with agile practices and focuses on test-driven development.
- Understanding of cloud architecture and services in multiple public clouds like AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure.
- Familiarity of Infrastructure-as-code concepts and environments.
- Experience deploying production code with terraform.
- Experience building and deploying software using container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with network and cloud security vulnerabilities and threats.
- Previous experience developing cloud or network security software.
Accurics enables self-healing cloud native infrastructure by codifying security throughout your development lifecycle
Remote first culture. High level of autonomy to each developer to decide working hours and style. We care about the quality of the code and about delivering on time. We take customer feedback seriously, both paid and open source, and we rely on it for making engineering and product decisions.
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.