Full Stack Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
- Google Cloud Platform
We are looking for mission-driven individuals who want to build the future of the medical device industry. We have hubs in Boston, New York, and Chicago but support full remote flexibility as well.
We're rounding out our founding team of engineers with an experienced full-stack generalist. As an early hire, this role will have a huge impact on the product, culture, and company. This person will have immediate responsibility for product features that span the entire stack, and will quickly evolve into a leadership position within the company, driving the technical vision through enthusiastic leadership and a strong product sensibility.
- You can hold your own on the backend, and you don't compromise on quality.
- You're looking to contribute significantly to the product as an individual contributor.
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You're always learning.
- You have an appreciation for the importance of frontend.
- You love building and shipping magical products that change the way people work.
- You gravitate towards the whiteboard or putting pen to paper when communicating big ideas
The ideal candidate
- Has 3+ years of work experience.
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users
- Expert working with different web tech stacks: libraries, frameworks, testing, etc
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
- Brings a customer-focused mindset to big engineering problems
Nearly 6,000 new medical devices get approved by the FDA every year, adding to the the tens of thousands of products interacting with patients every day.
Medical technology improves and personalizes patient care, but it also brings complexity to healthcare providers, their patients, and the companies that serve them.
AcuityMD brings clarity to the products used on patients, helping medical device companies expand access in their markets.
We use data and software to record how medical devices are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities for physicians and sites of care
We value resourcefulness and ability to step up and take on responsibility. Every employee is involved in customer conversations and is dedicated to refining their feedback into a product that our users love.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.