Senior Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Chicago, IL, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
- Google Cloud Platform
We’re looking for a Senior Software Engineer in the US to join our growing team to help us reinvent how Medical Devices are marketed and sold. You will be leading major decisions around architecture, how the product is built, and how the team works. You'll be building critical infrastructure that will change in the way people work across companies from startups to Fortune 500 companies.
What You'll do
- Participate in full lifecycle software development
- Design, implement, and deploy highly scalable and reliable systems
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders in and outside of the company (sales, operations, customers)
- You've been a manager or tech lead before, but want to keep building and writing code
- You have strong opinions, but you hold them loosely.
- You're always learning.
- You enjoy solving hard problems in backend systems.
- You have an appreciation for the importance of frontend.
- You're no stranger to ML techniques and moving around large datasets.
- You love building and shipping magical products that change the way people work.
The ideal candidate
- Has 7+ years of work experience.
- Is resourceful and agile, and remains positive in the face of problems
- Empathetic towards colleagues and users
- Expert working with different web tech stacks: libraries, frameworks, testing, etc
- Excited about the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team
Nearly 6,000 new medical devices get approved by the FDA every year, adding to the the tens of thousands of products interacting with patients every day.
Medical technology improves and personalizes patient care, but it also brings complexity to healthcare providers, their patients, and the companies that serve them.
AcuityMD brings clarity to the products used on patients, helping medical device companies expand access in their markets.
We use data and software to record how medical devices are used, understand why outcomes vary, and identify opportunities for physicians and sites of care
We value resourcefulness and ability to step up and take on responsibility. Every employee is involved in customer conversations and is dedicated to refining their feedback into a product that our users love.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.