- Gainesville, FL, United States
- Tampa, FL, United States
- Atlanta, GA, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
Come join us!
What you'll do:
- Be an important member of a small and productive team
- Build and take responsibility for frontend applications that serve and support thousands of publishers
- Commit, review, and test high quality code
- Implement new UI features, UI testing, and internal tooling
- Be up to date on changes to the browser ecosystem and JS language
- Provide input and collaborate on product roadmap and future functionality
- Own features for their entire lifecycle, ending as a feature owner
- Help content creators, local and national news, and other publishers survive in a less advertising, more privacy centric world
Who you are
- You see limitations and novel problems as an exciting challenge
- You have great written and oral communication skills and work well in a team
- You care about code quality and what it means to commit quality code
- You have experience building software from start to finish
- You put customers, collaboration, and mission ahead of ego
Skills & requirements
- Must have experience writing frontend web applications in React
- Must have experience writing and maintaining frontend tests
- Advanced knowledge of the JS ecosystem, including language fundamentals, common problems, and trends
- Bonus for familiarity with distributed backend programming or databases like MongoDB, Postgres, and Redis
We help digital publishers build better relationships with their audiences through targeted messaging, subscriptions, and alternative value exchanges that ensure that content creators and publishers can build more sustainable businesses in an increasingly privacy-conscious and user-choice-centric digital landscape.
We are a customer and market driven product organization, focused on building the right thing, the right way, to deliver value. We prefer long-form, written planning over ad hoc water cooler conversation, but more than anything prioritize delivering functionality that gives value to customers and helps us grow the company.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.