- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Adobe Document Cloud is revolutionizing the way the world works with documents. It’s a very exciting place to be. The Document Cloud (DC) combines a collection of online services integrated with Adobe Reader, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Sign. The DC AI & Innovation organization works to reimagine and reinvent how our customers experience documents and how they interact with the information contained within them. This is an opportunity to create these experiences and impact millions of Adobe users.
We are seeking an experienced web front-end developer to join a highly motivated and fast-paced team to build and deliver next-generation web experience in Acrobat's Liquid Mode. We are looking for someone who is passionate about crafting innovative experiences and wishes to work with a group of hardworking and passionate people to bring extraordinary design to millions of people!
- Work hand-in-hand with engineers, user experience designers, product managers and researchers to prototype and build next-generation web experiences.
- Tackle meaningful design problems to deliver outstanding user experiences across a broad range of devices.
- Influence design-thinking among development teams. You have an appreciation for design-thinking and you believe that creating reusable code and consistent user experiences that work well together can empower engineers and designers to create better products.
- Participate in pair programming and peer reviews. You’ll collaborate with other engineers on problems of all shapes and sizes, from code to new ideas and methodologies.
- Provide guidance on how to make the products more usable. You will use our analytics tools and user research to gather information and gain insights as to how people use Liquid Mode.
What is needed for success
- BA/BS/Associate’s Degree in Computer Science, HCI, web design, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years validated experience building and deploying web applications or interactive websites using React.
- Strong familiarity with modern web development tools and patterns, e.g. Redux, Node.js, Express.js, npm, webpack, babel, gulp, react-intl etc.; loading optimization, cloud deployment strategies.
- Experience writing tests in Jest/Enzyme, React Testing Library.
- Keen eye for visual web design and a passion for using CSS and modern techniques to create visually rich and interactive experiences.
- Proven experience building web apps that run across multiple browsers, including mobile (iOS, Android) webviews, where there are different performance and resource constraints as well as capabilities that may require polyfills.
Nice to have
- Knowledge of web technologies, e.g. the DOM, canvas and WebGL rendering, web security, asynchrony, workers, performance optimization.
- Experience in UX Design.
- Familiarity with UI testing frameworks such as Cypress, Puppeteer, Playwright, or similar.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum development practices.
Adobe Systems Incorporated operates as a diversified software company worldwide.
Its Digital Media segment provides tools and solutions that enable individuals, small and medium businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, and monetize their digital content. This segment's flagship product is Creative Cloud, a subscription service that allows customers to download and install the latest versions of its creative products. This segment serves traditional content creators, Web application developers, and digital media professionals, as well as their management in marketing departments and agencies, companies, and publishers.
The company's Digital Marketing segment offers solutions for how digital advertising and marketing are created, managed, executed, measured, and optimized. This segment provides analytics, social marketing, targeting, advertising and media optimization, digital experience management, cross-channel campaign management, and audience management solutions, as well as video delivery and monetization to digital marketers, advertisers, publishers, merchandisers, Web analysts, chief marketing officers, chief information officers, and chief revenue officers.
Its Print and Publishing segment offers products and services, such as eLearning solutions, technical document publishing, Web application development, and high-end printing, as well as publishing needs of technical and business, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) printing businesses.
The company markets and licenses its products and services directly to enterprise customers through its sales force, as well as to end-users through app stores and through its Website at adobe.com. It also distributes products and services through a network of distributors, value-added resellers, systems integrators, independent software vendors, retailers, and OEMs.
The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.