- Seattle, WA, United States
Adobe is seeking a versatile and passionate Senior UI Engineer to create engaging collaborative experiences for creative people. As you develop components for Adobe’s industry-leading desktop, mobile, and web applications, you’ll be enabling creativity from any device, anywhere in the world. You’ll join an independent, fast-moving team backed by the resources and talent of Adobe. We’re fun, hard-working, experienced engineers that are equally capable of giving and receiving technical guidance. At Adobe’s vibrant Seattle campus in the heart of Fremont, we work among a diverse set of enthusiastic people that live life to its fullest.
The ideal candidate will embrace a highly collaborative team that rewards quality code and effective communication. You’ll feel comfortable taking calculated risks to change technical direction and can articulate the benefits and costs of a decision. Your core responsibilities will be to:
- Partner with designers and business leaders to provide a best-in-class customer experience
- Engage with customers to understand problems, test ideas, and refine workflows
- Stay current with the latest test, development, and deployment best practices and share your findings with the team and community
What you need to succeed
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- 7+ years of software engineering experience, including a solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency developing world-class web front-end clients
- Experience with various UI toolkits and interaction models including responsive design
- Understanding of supporting APIs, cache layers
- Demonstrated expertise with React framework and at least one other JS framework (Angular, Vue, etc.)
- Capable of creating a new production-quality codebase from scratch
- Experience with C/C++ preferred
- BA/BS in computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication skills
Adobe Systems Incorporated operates as a diversified software company worldwide.
Its Digital Media segment provides tools and solutions that enable individuals, small and medium businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, and monetize their digital content. This segment's flagship product is Creative Cloud, a subscription service that allows customers to download and install the latest versions of its creative products. This segment serves traditional content creators, Web application developers, and digital media professionals, as well as their management in marketing departments and agencies, companies, and publishers.
The company's Digital Marketing segment offers solutions for how digital advertising and marketing are created, managed, executed, measured, and optimized. This segment provides analytics, social marketing, targeting, advertising and media optimization, digital experience management, cross-channel campaign management, and audience management solutions, as well as video delivery and monetization to digital marketers, advertisers, publishers, merchandisers, Web analysts, chief marketing officers, chief information officers, and chief revenue officers.
Its Print and Publishing segment offers products and services, such as eLearning solutions, technical document publishing, Web application development, and high-end printing, as well as publishing needs of technical and business, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) printing businesses.
The company markets and licenses its products and services directly to enterprise customers through its sales force, as well as to end-users through app stores and through its Website at adobe.com. It also distributes products and services through a network of distributors, value-added resellers, systems integrators, independent software vendors, retailers, and OEMs.
The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.