Come join the Creative Cloud Experience (CCX) Services team, one of the most dynamic, fun, and fast-moving teams at Adobe! As part of this team, you'll help build out and improve our collection of modern, cloud micro-services, which help CCX clients build Adobe-wide experiences centered on asset management and collaboration. You'll be challenged with helping Adobe achieve its cloud-first vision with assets at scale, as well as provide services that get customers engaged with the creative output from Adobe's applications.
CCX members collaborate across and outside our organization on a wide range of features, fully integrated with front-end teams. We don't just build small pieces of a puzzle in isolation. We understand the workflow from a high level, and that context helps us build the right customer experience.
What you'll do
- Build and improve GoLang and Java web services.
- Lead projects and teams of people to build exciting new workflows.
- Provide RESTful APIs tailor-made to meet client needs.
- Focus on performance and use the best tools for the job. We don't hammer screws!
- Write unit and functional tests to assure that business critical workflows never break.
- Build and improve our test frameworks.
- Manage customer relationships for public APIs, ensuring we understand their needs and have a backlog reflecting their requests.
- Drive analytics initiatives for new and existing services.
Who we are
- We build world-class services at scale that power asset & collaboration experiences for millions of Creative Cloud customers including Creative Cloud Libraries, assets.adobe.com, and an array of collaboration components.
- We're not specialists; members of our team have a broad array of tools to meet our goals.
- We like to research and use new technologies.
- We don't take ourselves seriously, but we're serious about what we build.
What you'll need to succeed
- Deep experience designing and building RESTful web services.
- 10+ years of experience - we like to see a variety of experiences, not just services.
- B.S. or Masters in Computer Science or equivalent experience and understanding.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively in a team environment.
- History of building micro-services in production environments on AWS and/or Azure.
- Strong understanding of in-memory caching (e.g., Redis and Memcached) and their relative merits.
- Proficiency in NoSQL and SQL.
- Experience with a variety of programming languages, with GoLang and Java experience a huge plus.
- Experience testing a wide range of applications and services.
- Strong operational skills with deployment and monitoring tools such as Jenkins, Datadog, and Splunk.
Adobe Systems Incorporated operates as a diversified software company worldwide.
Its Digital Media segment provides tools and solutions that enable individuals, small and medium businesses, and enterprises to create, publish, promote, and monetize their digital content. This segment's flagship product is Creative Cloud, a subscription service that allows customers to download and install the latest versions of its creative products. This segment serves traditional content creators, Web application developers, and digital media professionals, as well as their management in marketing departments and agencies, companies, and publishers.
The company's Digital Marketing segment offers solutions for how digital advertising and marketing are created, managed, executed, measured, and optimized. This segment provides analytics, social marketing, targeting, advertising and media optimization, digital experience management, cross-channel campaign management, and audience management solutions, as well as video delivery and monetization to digital marketers, advertisers, publishers, merchandisers, Web analysts, chief marketing officers, chief information officers, and chief revenue officers.
Its Print and Publishing segment offers products and services, such as eLearning solutions, technical document publishing, Web application development, and high-end printing, as well as publishing needs of technical and business, and original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) printing businesses.
The company markets and licenses its products and services directly to enterprise customers through its sales force, as well as to end-users through app stores and through its Website at adobe.com. It also distributes products and services through a network of distributors, value-added resellers, systems integrators, independent software vendors, retailers, and OEMs.
The company was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in San Jose, California.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.