- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Austin, TX, United States
- Apache Spark
What will you be doing?
- Lead the full-stack web development team, first by acting as a tech lead and then transitioning into a role as manager.
- Design and build our APIs which serve front-end web and mobile. Build out the database and ETLs which power these APIs.
- Partner with engineers to set the technical direction for our front-end web and API platforms. This includes dashboards and analytical tools to help our customers manage and understand their data.
- Lay the foundation of our scalable service-based infrastructure to support continuous delivery and resilient systems.
- Collaborate closely with our product and design teams to build rich and engaging user experiences.
- Mentor and coach members of the team. Help to hire and grow a world-class full-stack engineering team.
What skills do you need?
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience with full-stack web development, some experience as tech lead or manager
- Proven track record of shipping high quality APIs and services
- Strong understanding of API development and good API design
- Attention to detail and expertise in front-end web development
- Collaborative attitude while also being highly self-directed
- System-level problem solving and excitement to tackle hard problems
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, startup environment
About Afresh Technologies
Afresh is a revolutionary new approach to fresh ordering, forecasting, and store operations for grocery retailers. Using cutting-edge technology (AI, ML, deep reinforcement learning, etc.), we build tools that help grocers and other supply chain constituents reduce food waste and maximize profit by forecasting demand and optimizing decisions.
Our four cultural values are: Humility, Proactivity, Humility and Kindness.
- Apache Spark
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.