Mobile Engineer - iOS
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Austin, TX, United States
- Apache Spark
What you will be doing:
- Build enterprise apps which drive mission-critical operations for our customers.
- Collaborate closely with product, design, and our customers to create extraordinary user experiences.
- Work with our ML team to build a full human-in-the-loop system -- one that not only surfaces the most relevant and actionable data to our users, but also continually learns from their input.
- Contribute to our mobile infrastructure to enable continuous app delivery and high stability.
- Scale our mobile app development to support thousands of stores, dozens of partners, and brand new product offerings.
What skills do you need?
- The following represent attributes our ideal candidate possesses. We encourage all highly-qualified candidates to apply, even if they do not fulfill all the listed criteria.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 2+ years experience with native iOS development
- Skilled understanding of mobile development and best practices
- Proven track record of shipping high quality apps
- Excellent attention to detail and mobile design sensibilities
- System-level problem solving and excitement to tackle hard problems
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, startup environment
- Cross-platform experience a big plus
About Afresh Technologies
Afresh is a revolutionary new approach to fresh ordering, forecasting, and store operations for grocery retailers. Using cutting-edge technology (AI, ML, deep reinforcement learning, etc.), we build tools that help grocers and other supply chain constituents reduce food waste and maximize profit by forecasting demand and optimizing decisions.
Our four cultural values are: Humility, Proactivity, Humility and Kindness.
- Apache Spark
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.