Bold is helping older adults live their strongest, happiest, and healthiest lives.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our Bold team. The ideal candidate is excited about impacting the technical direction of the company. This person will help grow the Engineering team and work closely with leadership across the organization. If you are an experienced software engineer who is passionate about supporting older adults and wants to have an immediate impact on our business, then this role is for you.
This is an ideal fit if you are looking for a role where you can make an immediate impact at a mission-driven startup. We are a small team that builds and creates to make the world materially better for older adults.
Our current stack is built on technologies including: React, Node, and Postgres and our server infrastructure is running on Kubernetes in AWS.
Your role will include
- Building (primarily web-based) end-user interfaces and features to engage our members
- Developing data infrastructure to demonstrate clinical value in our product
- Personalizing our programs algorithmically
- Deploying, maintaining and monitoring components on AWS
- Integrating our platform with third-party platforms and API’s e.g. Smart TVs, health apps, enterprise data warehouses (e.g. payer claims database)
You will be working with an interdisciplinary, fast-paced team with expertise in: technology, data, healthcare, and fitness.
For our members to be Bold, our team needs to be Bold too! We seek out individuals who are skilled at working creatively, collaboratively, and confidently. Together we will bust through walls to get things done.
As a result, we are looking for someone who
- Is a doer and self-starter. Engineers who enjoy and have experience building consumer products from the ground up to scaling, and can help set and manage their goals
- Cares about our older adult members. We want everyone on our team to learn from our users’ challenges and needs, and use that to tailor our product and development roadmap
- Will have comfort across the whole engineering stack, and can communicate technical decisions across the organization
- Bonus points if experienced with HIPAA or working with healthcare data
This position can be remote, though our founding team is based in the Bay Area. We provide competitive pay, equity, and benefits that befits joining an early-stage startup funded by some of the top investors in Silicon Valley.
About Age Bold
Bold's digital platform uses personalized exercise programs to address some of the most fundamental health and wellbeing challenges faced by older adults. Bold leverages research and data science to prevent falls, manage chronic conditions, and increase activity levels for older adults with clinically-effective and engaging exercise programs. Bold partners with health plans and providers to improve member outcomes and reduce care costs.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.