- San Francisco
- $120k - $180k
- 0.1% - 1.5%
We’re looking for a software engineer who’s excited to shape a critical industry, impact an early-stage company, and grow professionally in the process. Join us.
- Leading the buildout and solidification of key pieces of technical infrastructure and product areas.
- Being an integral part of building technical, product and company roadmaps.
- Growing the foundations of Agora’s engineering organization, from operational excellence, to hiring, to culture.
- Acting like an owner in creating a product that transforms the construction industry.
- Proven track record of shipping quality software in a number of professional and business environments (3+ years professional experience preferred).
- Experience working with React, GraphQL, Node, Postgres, Python and Elasticsearch.
- Write clean and performant code, love diving deep when necessary.
- Team player who enjoys learning, teaching, and solving problems across platforms.
- Experience and passion for working on whatever part of the stack in necessary to solve the problem at hand.
- B.S. in CS or a related field, or equivalent experience.
About Agora Systems
Agora is a materials management and supply chain platform for modern construction companies
Construction hasn't increased in productivity since 1947. Evolving this industry will require us to think independently, adapt as we learn more, and execute excellently. This drives everything our team does, from debating the highest priority features to develop, to operating with full transparency in team meeting to ensure we all have full context, to thinking through how concepts from how iphones are manufactured might apply to make our customers happy.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.