- React Native
Air is a Creative Ops System for Marketers. Our product automates the mindless tasks that marketers do every day to manage content and unlocks creativity for marketers through image recognition, automated versioning, and approval workflows. We launched in March 2020 and have raised +$18M from world-class venture capital groups including Tiger Global, Lerer Hippeau, WndrCo, and Slack Ventures.
This role is for you if you have extensive experience shipping scalable server-side architecture and secure APIs. You're used to collaborating with product managers, designers, and frontend engineers to prioritize and commit on product features. You’re excited about mentoring and growing junior members of the team, and you’re obsessed with building great products and teams.
- Write and own maintainable code, while defining and improving long-term health of surrounding systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Frontend Engineers to solidify product specs and API contracts for our growing customer base
- Advocate for codebase and pattern changes to improve developer experience
- Manage and oversee for internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices through code review
- Mentor junior engineers, supporting them in growing their technical and project planning skills
- 5+ year experience developing backend architecture and RESTful APIs with minimal guidance
- Proven track record of juggling multiple projects and hitting deadlines
- Demonstrated capacity to clearly communicate about complex technical, architectural, and/or organizational problems and propose solutions
- A positive attitude, a sense of humor and a desire to build accessible products for all users
- Familiarity with some or all of the following technologies
Our company culture was built around a tireless pursuit to be the best at what we do. We're entrepreneurial and focused: tackling problems head-on without ego. We communicate with empathy. We speak directly, listen thoughtfully, and ask questions. We previously worked out of a cozy warehouse in Brooklyn, but are currently distributed around the globe. This is a remote role.
Air contributes 90% to medical, dental, and vision insurance and 75% to dependent coverage. Employees also have life insurance, disability insurance, and membership to One Medical. We offer a generous work from home stipend, professional development reimbursement, and unlimited vacation days. Although we are still early stage, we are always seeking ways to invest in the long-term health, wellness, and continued education of our employees.
At Air, we believe that it takes a diversity of thought, culture, race, sexual orientation, and outlook to build a world-class business. We value unique contributions and welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to join us at Air.
Air automates how you create, version, track, and collaborate on images and videos.
• Find assets immediately, then collaborate in the same place
Features: custom fields, private boards, automatic image de-duplication, color search, point-based and time-stamped commenting
• Create, review, and share content from one location
Features: file hierarchies, version control, kanban, automated notification system, guest user permissions, password-protected links
• Connect to any software to streamline creation and distribution
Features: Shopify integration, Adobe integration, Canva integrations, desktop watch folder, content delivery system, embedded video player
• We'll adapt to the way you work, not the other way around.
Features: free onboarding, data migrations, and cleaning, backups, usage reports, SSO
We care deeply about learning new technologies and building great products for our users. We’re a team of designers, developers, artists, videographers, and friends who love answering problems together. We're fascinated by the power of video to transform and we want to increase everyone's ability to work with this medium. Our first year in business has been extremely fulfilling because we've had the opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with one another.
- React Native
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.