- San Francisco, CA, United States
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” Unlike single-purpose apps, Airtable is a toolkit composed of intuitive building blocks that people can repurpose to create their own applications.
The Monetization team is responsible for executing on our company’s revenue goals through product-led efforts on pricing and packaging, upgrades, conversion, and retention. We aim to grow our usage base by helping users build and utilize powerful software for their business workflows, collaborate seamlessly with their peers, and find value at a fair price point.
What you'll do
- Drive the planning and execution of senior engineers and cross-functional partners in a safe and inclusive environment that leads to urgent impact
- Collaborate cross-functionally with a broad range of functions including engineering, product, design, finance and strategy, and marketing *Nurture a team of passionate and capable engineers, partner with senior engineers to multiply their impact, and coach & grow early-career engineers
- Bring your technical expertise to bear by partnering with tech leads to architect and build products that deliver value to customers, all while doing so in a sustainable way
- Implement lightweight processes to help the team scale and be productive, while allowing for agility to accommodate the dynamic environment that we operate in. You’ll also partner with engineering leaders to do the same across the engineering org
Who you are
- Designed and built software products with a user-first approach
- Led teams driving metrics-focused roadmaps that ladder to company-wide goals
- 4+ years of people management experience, growing senior and staff level engineers
- Managed a team consisting of back-end, full-stack and front-end engineers regardless of your own area of expertise
- Takes a hands-on approach to hiring and has experience recruiting at a scaling company
- Clear, thoughtful communicator with strong relationships with cross functional partners
Airtable was founded on the belief that software shouldn’t dictate how you work—you should dictate how it works. Our mission is to democratize software creation by enabling anyone to build the tools that meet their needs. Creators and creatives around the world use Airtable to do everything from cattle tracking to filmmaking. See our Airtable Universe gallery for examples of what people are doing with Airtable.
People from all walks of life and every corner of the globe use Airtable to get their work done. Over 100,000 organizations run on Airtable—from massive Fortune 500 companies to small nonprofits. They’ve created their own custom software for everything from managing viral video production, to planning UX research projects, to handling lost and found items at music festivals, to saving endangered languages ( https://try.airtable.com/case-studies ).
We're sweeping across certain industries: for instance, in the media vertical, our paid customers include Netflix, Buzzfeed, Condé Nast, Group Nine, HBO, Starz, Spotify, Hearst, Time, NYTimes, and CBS. Other innovative companies like WeWork, Clover Health, and Zapier are powered by Airtable nearly wall to wall, and we're a major part of their ability to innovate at scale.
We recently raised a Series E, bringing our total amount raised to $455M in funding from notable investors including Benchmark, Thrive, Coatue, CRV, Caffeinated Capital, Freestyle Capital, and D1.
We love polymathic people with open-mindedness and intellectual curiosity.
Our Engineering Values: - Bonded by Love for Product - High Quality Code Base - Start-to-finish Ownership - Actively Practices Inclusion - Open Communication - Flexible Work Arrangements
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.