- New York
AJ Madison is looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer who who’s a true technophile, an independent thinker, and a strong team player to lead our web engineering team.
AJ Madison prides itself on its innovative and knowledgeable staff. Our team members are not just sales associates; they are passionate chefs, laundry enthusiasts, and design aficionados. Our mission is to leverage the unique talents and passions of our employees to inspire, delight, and enrich the lives of each of our customers. Through the usage of the latest technology, product knowledge and passion for the industry, we at AJ Madison have been successful at providing the best experience possible for each of customers. If you have a passion and curiosity for what is possible and enjoy people, we invite you to join us on our mission.
What You’ll Do...
- Work on a cross-functional team of other engineers (frontend, backend, and full stack), a Product Manager and a Designer
- Work on our production application – a PHP and MySql app with React/Redux on the frontend
- Ship new experiences to our customers via A/B tests
- Deploy to code to production multiple times a day
- Help us figure out engineering solutions that give 80% of the benefit with 20% of the work
- Write automated functional and unit tests
- Have at least 6+ years of full stack experience. Minimum 3 years' experience developing rich, large-scale web applications (prerebaly ecommerce applications)
- Have seen what works well and what doesn’t work well in frontend and backend codebases
- Like being part of a small team composed of UX designers, product managers, frontend/backend/full stack engineers
- Are excited to teach and learn from those around you
- Are a collaborative & close-knit team: our team is Brooklyn-based and in the office because as great as technology is, there are few substitutes for in-person collaboration
- Take pride in our work and shares responsibility to see it through from conception to deployment to fixing bugs
- Can offer you top of the line equipment: your choice of hardware, standing desks, two 4K monitors, and more
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package
- Value honesty, transparency and respect
- Are excited to hear from you
About AJ Madison
Can you imagine a world where you can't buy appliances online? Neither could we! Over 10 years ago we changed this industry by delivering the most comprehensive and informative online shopping experience for appliances. We are poised to do it again and are looking for passionate, innovative thinkers to join our team! Help us fundamentally transform the way customers where your work can quickly have million-dollar impact on the world’s leading websites.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.