- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a senior to principal level frontend developer to join our growing engineering organization. In this role, you will be doing the following:
- Contributing reusable and scalable components compliant with WCAG and Section 508, written in React, Redux, Typescript, CSS, and HTML
- Developing software in short release cycles
- Writing functional unit tests for frontend code
- Learning and adopting new concepts and technologies quickly and implement them effectively
- Providing sought after opinion internally and externally about the product line
The Skills You Need
- 5+ years software development experience building and testing applications using industry accepted best practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing and developing the UX and UI for API-driven applications
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks
- Experience with cloud-based pipelines and processes
- Advanced proficiency with ES6, Typescript, React, and CSS
- Familiarity with cloud technologies
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how financial data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.