Lead Site Reliability Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a hands-on leader to join our growing System Reliability Engineering (SRE) team and will report to the Head of Platform Engineering
The SRE team is responsible for availability, capacity planning, and platform, infrastructure and security management and monitoring, drives root-cause analysis in collaboration with development teams to reduce occurrences of systems issues. You will:
- Drive new platform designs to optimize for performance and cost
- Design, develop, and maintain our Cloud systems and services
- Perform infrastructure design and implementation
- Work directly with development teams to establish and implement designs for Akoya infrastructure and related development processes
- Conduct incident prevention, detection, containment, and eradication across our systems by enhancing processes, monitoring events, responding to incidents, and summarize and reporting findings
- Apply automation to standard infrastructure processes, including monitoring and alerting and configuration changes
The Skills You Bring
- 7+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Hands-on working knowledge of AWS/GCP/Azure cloud services and technologies, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, and supporting infrastructure, system, and security configurations and policies.
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented Experience in deploying public cloud-based applications, including release management, testing, support, and project management
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, Go, or similar language.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how financial data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.