Principal Full Stack Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a principal full-stack Engineer to join our growing engineering organization. In this role, you will be doing the following:
- Working across the entire technology stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure
- Developing software in short release cycles
- Building APIs for high scale, high availability data pipelines dealing with sensitive customer financial data
- Contributing to the development of test automation
- Learning and adopting new concepts and technologies quickly and implement them effectively
- Providing sought after opinion internally and externally about the product line
The Skills You Need
- 7+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience in deploying public cloud-based applications, including release management, testing, support, and project management
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems.
- Understanding of container and serverless architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency in Golang, Java8 development, and Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Dropwizard, etc.), Including using automated test frameworks (Junit)
- Experience building web applications using client-side frameworks such as React and Node
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline and testing frameworks
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how financial data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.