Senior Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building a financial data access network. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that creates a safer and more transparent way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a bridge between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a senior Software Engineer to join our growing product development team.
- Working across the entire technology stack, touching everything from the front end to our core infrastructure
- Developing software in short release cycles
- Building APIs for high scale, high availability data pipelines dealing with sensitive customer financial data
- Contributing to the development of test automation
- Learning and adopting new concepts and technologies quickly and implement them effectively
- Providing sought after opinion internally and externally about the product line
The Skills You Need
- 5+ years software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Background in computer science, engineering, or related field with a strong track record of building high availability applications
- You have experience working in a flexible agile-scrum product development team
- Cloud technology experience, preferably AWS or GCP
- Understanding of container and serverless architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Proficiency in Golang, Java8 development, and Java frameworks (Spring Boot, Dropwizard, etc.), Including using automated test frameworks (Junit)
- Experience building web applications using client-side frameworks such as React and Node
- Proficient in advanced use of CSS, browser compatibility, and pre and post processors
- Solid foundation in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline and testing frameworks
Akoya LLC was born out of FMR LLC, the parent of Fidelity Investments. Its success in helping to give consumers more control over their financial data led to Akoya being spun-off as an independent and innovative company that will operate a network for the entire financial services industry. During this interim period following the recent spin-off, Fidelity is continuing to support Akoya’s hiring efforts.
Akoya is an equal opportunity employer.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.