Associate Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building a financial data access network. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
Akoya offers a secure API-based data access network that creates a safer and more transparent way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third party financial apps. The network acts as a bridge between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators/fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
The Expertise You Have
- Software Development experience building and testing web applications following secure coding practices
- Background in Computer Science, Engineering, or another related field and experience building interesting projects
- You will be working in a flexible agile-scrum development team and have an appreciation for team dynamics and individual personalities that contribute to the overall chemistry
The Skills You Bring
- Cloud technology working knowledge
- Proficiency in Go, Java8 development and Java frameworks
- Experience building web applications using client-side frameworks
- Familiarity with CI/CD process and testing frameworks
The Value You Deliver
- Developing software in short release cycles based on assigned stories
- Building APIs for high scale, high availability data pipelines
- Contributing to the development of tests automation.
- Learning and adopting new concepts & technologies quickly and implement them effectively
Akoya LLC was born out of FMR LLC, the parent of Fidelity Investments. Its success in helping to give consumers more control over their financial data led to Akoya being spun-off as an independent and innovative company that will operate a network for the entire financial services industry. During this interim period following the recent spin-off, Fidelity is continuing to support Akoya’s hiring efforts.
Akoya is an equal opportunity employer.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.