- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building a financial data access network. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that creates a safer and more transparent way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a bridge between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a Platform Engineer to join our growing System Reliability Engineering (SRE) team and will report to the Head of Shared Platform.
The SRE team is responsible for availability, capacity planning, and platform, infrastructure and security management and monitoring, drives root-cause analysis in collaboration with development teams to reduce occurrences of systems issues, and also leads integration and on-boarding activities with data aggregators and fintech partners.
The Expertise You Have
- Implement, test, and update product builds, releases, and configurations
- Apply automation to standard infrastructure processes, including monitoring and alerting and configuration changes
- Knowledge of public cloud configuration management tools and templates
- Creative problem-solver: while experience counts a lot, it’s the ability to solve new, interesting problems in a dynamic environment that will ultimately be most important
- Demonstrated success in engineering and security operations
- Ability to work within a global team to resolve technical, security, and operational issues
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
The Skills You Bring
- Hands-on working knowledge of AWS and cloud services and technologies, building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, and supporting infrastructure, system, and security configurations and policies.
- Experience in deploying public cloud-based applications, including release management, testing, support, and project management
- Operational experience in supporting and maintaining IaaS and SaaS implementations
- Understanding of best practices in deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant applications on AWS
- Experience in writing code (scripting) in languages such as Python, Go, Bash
- Experience in supporting Linux operating systems
- Experience in deploying micro-services is desirable
- Hands-on knowledge of creating and maintaining VPC, WAF, AWS GuardDuty, API Gateway policies and/or configurations
- Experience with cloud infrastructure and container-based implementations is desirable
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technologies and solutions
- A strong sense of community/team and can collaboration across multiple teams and multiple levels
The Value You Deliver
- Work across the team to refine requirements and deliver platform, infrastructure and internal system solutions
- Design and implement infrastructure and security technologies within the public cloud
- Work as a key member of an integrated team to ensure the implementation, integration and operations of our platform and applications
- Assist in the building and support of our CI/CD environment
- Protect our clients, platforms, applications from compromise by implementing and maintaining platform and infrastructure security controls
- Provide technical guidance and support to our clients and downstream service providers
Akoya LLC was born out of FMR LLC, the parent of Fidelity Investments. Its success in helping to give consumers more control over their financial data led to Akoya being spun-off as an independent and innovative company that will operate a network for the entire financial services industry. During this interim period following the recent spin-off, Fidelity is continuing to support Akoya’s hiring efforts.
Akoya is an equal opportunity employer.
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.