Senior Software Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya is transforming the way consumers provide access to their data with increased security, privacy, and control over their information through the development of a highly-scalable and secure API-based network utility. We encourage a collaborative, fast-paced workplace, and a fun environment where everyone can contribute, learn, and grow. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey. Check us out at Akoya.com for more information.
We are looking for a senior full-stack Engineer to join our growing engineering organization. In this role, you will
- 5+ years of develop software in a fast paced agile development environment
- Build microservices and APIs for high scale, high availability data pipelines dealing with sensitive customer financial data
- Contribute to the development of test automation
- Learning and adopting new concepts and technologies quickly and implement them effectively
- Software development experience building and testing applications following secure coding practices
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience in Golang and/or Java development.
- Development experience with Spring / Spring Boot frameworks
- Development experience writing production grade Microservices and REST API.
- Familiarity with CI/CD process
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems.
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
- Experience with container and serverless architectures (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Development and/or Operations experience with a production AWS environment Familiar with test automation frameworks and practices
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how financial data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.