Senior Site Reliability Engineer
- New York, NY, United States
- Raleigh, NC, United States
- Boston, MA, United States
Meet the future
If you are driven by curiosity and fascinated by innovative technology to solve large complex problems, then become part of a startup that is building the future of financial data access. Akoya encourages a highly collaborative, fast-paced workplace and a fun environment. Come join us and be part of this exciting journey.
We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our growing System Reliability Engineering (SRE) team.
The SRE team is responsible for availability, capacity planning, and platform, infrastructure and security management and monitoring, drives root-cause analysis in collaboration with development teams to reduce occurrences of systems issues. You will: * Drive new platform designs to optimize for performance and cost * Collaborate with product engineering teams to implement these designs * Design and implement infrastructure and security technologies within the public cloud * Protect our customers, platforms, and applications from compromise by implementing and maintaining platform and infrastructure security controls * Provide technical guidance and support to our customers and downstream service providers
The Skills You Bring
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience designing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems or network automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Experience in deploying public cloud-based applications, including release management, testing, support, and project management
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals (e.g. filesystems, system calls), and with networking and cloud systems.
- Experience programming in C, C++, Java, Python, Go, or similar language.
- Self-starter who is customer-focused, detailed and solutions-oriented
Akoya offers a secure, API-based data access network that builds a safer and more open way for consumers to grant access of their personal financial data to third-party financial apps. The Akoya network acts as a link between financial institutions and data recipients, such as data aggregators and fintechs, and is available to the entire financial services industry.
We are a mission driven team that wants to change how financial data sharing is done in the industry. Every Akoyan has a voice at the table.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.