Senior Software Engineer (Frontend)
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $160k
- 0.0% - 0.2%
What’s the opportunity?
Alchemy is looking for a talented and experienced product focused Frontend Engineer to join our growing development team in San Francisco. You will be building beautiful user interfaces and launching state-of-the-art software that will empower developers all over the world. You will work closely with a world-class team of talented engineers, product managers, and blockchain ecosystem builders. Ultimately, you should have an eye for design, a strong technical foundation, and an understanding of product and customers’ needs to adapt in the rapidly evolving blockchain ecosystem.
- Design and ship elegant user facing frontend software components.
- Create an intuitive user experience and data visualizations that simplify complex problems into actionable insights.
- Work closely with your backend counterparts, PMs, and designers to ameliorate user experiences.
- Work on challenging problems in the blockchain space and shaping the future of blockchain based computing.
What skills do I need?
- 4 years of experience working with client-side web applications.
- Experience with React, TypeScript/Flow, HTML, CSS and related web technologies.
- You are passionate about designing beautiful products and providing the best user experience.
- Attention to detail and ability to communicate with design, product and external clients.
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly.
- An interest in blockchain technology.
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Technical Discipline or equivalent professional experience.
*Note: Disregard the comp ranges in triplebyte, actual comp is flexible and will depend on your skills and experience :)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below!
Alchemy is the leading blockchain developer and infrastructure platform, and it is one of the most exciting companies in blockchain today. We power the core infrastructure for the top blockchain companies around the globe, enabling them to build better products and user experiences through next-generation blockchain infrastructure platform and developer tools. We're building the operating system that enables people to build great products for the blockchain space - similar to what Microsoft and Apple did for computers.
Our team consists of top Stanford & MIT engineers with decades of experience at Google, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, and Pinterest building massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and products that millions of users love. We've been in stealth so you hopefully you haven't much about us, but we're backed by the top execs, investors, and institutions in Silicon Valley including Stanford University and Coinbase.
We're growing quickly - so say hi if you're interested in joining our awesome family + mission!
Everyone here would describe the work environment as
best placed I've ever worked! Chat with us to find out more, but in short, everyone is super smart, helpful, humble, funny, and collaborative. We're like one big family.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.