Senior Software Engineer (Backend)
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- $100k - $160k
- 0.0% - 0.2%
What’s the opportunity?
Alchemy is looking for a talented and experienced Backend Engineer. You will be building state-of-the-art decentralized technology that will redefine blockchain based computing and products that will serve millions of developers and users world-wide. You will work closely with a world-class team of talented engineers, product managers, and blockchain ecosystem builders.
- Design, build and maintain highly scalable and reliable infrastructure, APIs, and services
- Contribute and lead system design discussions, stand up meetings, and code reviews
- Provide thought leadership in the full development lifecycle from concept to production.
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
What skills do I need?
- Have at least 4 years of experience in software engineering.
- Designed, built, scaled and maintained core backend software components.
- Write high quality code (we work mostly in Python, Typescript and a little Scala). However, we care much more about your general engineering ability and mindset!
- Experience in the AWS ecosystem is a huge plus
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- An interest in blockchain technology
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other Technical Discipline or equivalent professional experience
*Note: Disregard the comp ranges in triplebyte, actual comp is flexible and will depend on your skills and experience :)
Email: email@example.com or apply below!
Alchemy is the leading blockchain developer and infrastructure platform, and it is one of the most exciting companies in blockchain today. We power the core infrastructure for the top blockchain companies around the globe, enabling them to build better products and user experiences through next-generation blockchain infrastructure platform and developer tools. We're building the operating system that enables people to build great products for the blockchain space - similar to what Microsoft and Apple did for computers.
Our team consists of top Stanford & MIT engineers with decades of experience at Google, Facebook, Palantir, Microsoft, and Pinterest building massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and products that millions of users love. We've been in stealth so you hopefully you haven't much about us, but we're backed by the top execs, investors, and institutions in Silicon Valley including Stanford University and Coinbase.
We're growing quickly - so say hi if you're interested in joining our awesome family + mission!
Everyone here would describe the work environment as
best placed I've ever worked! Chat with us to find out more, but in short, everyone is super smart, helpful, humble, funny, and collaborative. We're like one big family.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.