- Seattle, WA, United States
- Ruby on Rails
Who we are:
Alo Moves is a platform where people can unite in their shared love of movement and mindfulness. We were one of the first to market to bring high-quality yoga instructions videos via cloud services as Cody to a rich, vibrant community of yogis. Now we’ve merged with Alo Yoga to increase our velocity, expand our reach, and continue to iterate on what it means to move mindfully using technology. We’re growing our team and looking for talented engineers that are passionate about their craft. < br>
What you'll do:
- Implement custom native user interfaces for iOS platform (iPhone, iPad, tvOS)
- Work with product and design teams to create delightful user experiences adhering to design redlines
- Build and update reusable UI components and architecture for iOS
- Work closely with frontend, backend, and mobile engineers to design, build and test reusable REST APIs
- Analyze and optimize UI and clientside application code for efficiency and performance
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of software engineering experience building applications for iPhone or iPad using Objective-C and/or Swift, experience in React Native is a plus
- Experience shipping an iPhone/iPad or Mac app to the App Store
- Experience building in the iOS SDK and popular libraries, frameworks, and services like Xcode UI Testing, Crashlytics, etc.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Ability to break down and communicate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive pay with benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k with company matching
- Flexible work schedule and PTO
- Healthy snack bar and in-office workout area
- Positive company culture with frequent team outings
About Alo Moves
Alo Moves is a platform where people can build their physical and mental practices in yoga, fitness, learn new skills (e.g. handstands), meditation, etc. by accessing highest-quality instructional videos on the market and tapping into a rich, vibrant community of other practitioners and teachers. We were one of the first to market to bring high-quality yoga instructions videos via cloud services as Cody. Now we’ve merged with Alo Yoga to increase our velocity, expand our reach, and continue to iterate on what it means to move mindfully using technology.
You work hard and do your best, but you also need time for you, and we respect that. Treat people with kindness and compassion, and be open to feedback.
- Ruby on Rails
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.