- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Austin, TX, United States
- $150k - $180k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Google Cloud Platform
As an Engineering Manager, you will be working closely with leadership to scale the organization through thoughtful hiring, training, and review practices. You will be instrumental in helping to build and maintain a healthy and happy engineering team culture. You are customer focused and a passionate builder of talent and teams.
Engineering Managers at AlphaFlow are owners. You will own your team, your roadmap and the end to end customer experience. You will drive engineering and operational excellence in your team and build delightful products for your customers. You will partner with business stakeholders and will strive to earn their trust. You will work directly with your customers and will constantly innovate on their behalf. You will be a great people manager and enjoy working with diverse mindsets.
- Build, lead, and hire a high-caliber team of software engineers to solve company goals while remaining hands-on.
- Encourage innovation and foster an environment of continuous improvement.
- Establish a sense of urgency and direction, set expectations with the team and individuals.
- Work closely with product management, engineering leads, and business stakeholders to define requirements, guide product and architectural vision, lead key technical and design discussions, and prioritize delivery efforts.
- Iterate quickly in an agile process.
- Collaborate with Product and Design to streamline designs and requirements for implementation.
- 2+ years of hands-on engineering management experience
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- Deep understanding of customer needs and passion for customer success
- Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
Access. Transparency. Technology. Founded in 2015, AlphaFlow is a technology-driven investment manager providing professionally managed portfolios of real estate loans. We make the $75 billion fix-and-flip industry accessible to institutional investors. With the recent launch of our new platform, TITAN, we’ve opened up our institutional platform to smaller investors.
As a result of leading with technology and data analytics AlphaFlow is able to provide transparency & speed at a rate our competitors can’t. We partner with non-bank real estate lenders who provide 6-12 month bridge loans on single-family and small multifamily properties by purchasing their loans thereby helping them grow their businesses.
AlphaFlow uses software to streamline and automate today’s manual workflow and our engineering team is constantly developing simple and elegant solutions to further automate a manually intensive industry.
Our culture is defined by five core principles:
1) TAKE OWNERSHIP - If we see a problem, we take ownership and fix it without waiting to be asked. We have conviction while being open to other perspectives.
2) HELP, LEARN, & SUPPORT - When we speak, we speak to help others. When we listen, we listen to learn. We support each other and our clients. We help each other to learn, to grow and to be a happier people!
3) DO MORE WITH LESS - We are endlessly resourceful. We are nimble & scrappy. We believe you can do more, faster with smaller groups. We are not above doing any job or task.
4) EMBRACE TRANSPARENCY & INTEGRITY - We honor our commitments to our clients and our colleagues. We are transparent and honest at all times.
5) HAVE FUN! LAUGH EVERY DAY - We’re all in this together! Having and enjoying our time together is just as important as doing good work. We want our people to be able to do both.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.