Frontend Tech Lead
- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Austin, TX, United States
- $140k - $180k
- 0.10% - 0.25%
- Google Cloud Platform
A typical week for a frontend engineer includes: collaborating on the product plan, working closely with product and design to incorporate customer feedback into changes and features, and writing code in a continuous deployment environment to quickly get changes in front of real people.
You will work in React with SCSS and RESTful APIs, along with related libraries, including data visualizations such as D3 and Victory, and testing frameworks such as Jest and Cypress.
Within your first two weeks at Alphaflow, you will:
- Introduce yourself to the various teams across the company, to learn what they do and share your experience with them.
- Learn about the product roadmaps and the exciting challenges we will face.
- Get your first features developed and deployed to our internal and external customers, learning about our development process, products, and codebase along the way.
Within a quarter, you will:
- Own technical decisions for the frontend architecture, with a focus on clean and reusable code and design components.
- Grow the frontend team by hiring and mentoring world-class engineers.
- Deliver value to our customers by owning impactful features from end to end.
Within a year, you will:
- Build world-class financial products handling hundreds of millions of dollars.
- Grow a frontend team that is continually innovating and improving at quickly developing high quality solutions for customers needs.
- Be the authority on all things frontend at AlphaFlow
Access. Transparency. Technology. Founded in 2015, AlphaFlow is a technology-driven investment manager providing professionally managed portfolios of real estate loans. We make the $75 billion fix-and-flip industry accessible to institutional investors. With the recent launch of our new platform, TITAN, we’ve opened up our institutional platform to smaller investors.
As a result of leading with technology and data analytics AlphaFlow is able to provide transparency & speed at a rate our competitors can’t. We partner with non-bank real estate lenders who provide 6-12 month bridge loans on single-family and small multifamily properties by purchasing their loans thereby helping them grow their businesses.
AlphaFlow uses software to streamline and automate today’s manual workflow and our engineering team is constantly developing simple and elegant solutions to further automate a manually intensive industry.
Our culture is defined by five core principles:
1) TAKE OWNERSHIP - If we see a problem, we take ownership and fix it without waiting to be asked. We have conviction while being open to other perspectives.
2) HELP, LEARN, & SUPPORT - When we speak, we speak to help others. When we listen, we listen to learn. We support each other and our clients. We help each other to learn, to grow and to be a happier people!
3) DO MORE WITH LESS - We are endlessly resourceful. We are nimble & scrappy. We believe you can do more, faster with smaller groups. We are not above doing any job or task.
4) EMBRACE TRANSPARENCY & INTEGRITY - We honor our commitments to our clients and our colleagues. We are transparent and honest at all times.
5) HAVE FUN! LAUGH EVERY DAY - We’re all in this together! Having and enjoying our time together is just as important as doing good work. We want our people to be able to do both.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.