- San Francisco
The Backend Engineer will join our small, fast-moving development team, building products for our customers, investors and internal teams. This position reports directly to our Director of Product Development and will work closely with our investment teams to accelerate the growth of our company. Our products span frontend consumer flows to deep backend data infrastructure and warehousing.
Responsibilities: - Actively contribute high-quality code to our codebase - Actively work with peers on the engineering team, reviewing code and helping others improve - Collaborate closely with the rest of the engineering team, participating in daily standups, sprint planning, and acceptance
Qualifications: - At least 2 years experience within: - Experience building data pipelines - Data warehousing experience - Experience working within small teams & in fast moving environments - Deep experience with relational databases - Experience with Go in a production environment, and/or experience with C++, Java, or Python - A clear, concise and persuasive communication style that motivates and enables action - Outstanding attention to detail, written/oral, analytical skills, and organizational practices - Experience prioritizing and managing priorities with internal teams and executives - Previous startup experience through periods of high growth is a plus
AlphaFlow is the first and fastest-growing automated real estate investment service.
AlphaFlow was started to solve a problem real estate investors ran into when investing through crowd-financing platforms and private lenders: it’s time-consuming to research, create and manage a diversified portfolio of loans across multiple platforms. Today, AlphaFlow builds and manages personal portfolios of asset-backed real estate loans, diversifying clients’ investments across 75-100 loans and 15+ states, all with a minimum investment amount of $10,000 and only 1% AUM fee.
AlphaFlow applies best practices of professional investment management like diversification, rebalancing, and institutional-quality data analytics and automates them so that investors can receive these benefits without the high fees and high minimums of traditional real estate investing.
AlphaFlow Optimized Portfolios: You make one investment. We build you a diversified real estate portfolio. It's that simple.
Our culture is defined by five core principles:
1) TAKE OWNERSHIP - If we see a problem, we take ownership and fix it without waiting to be asked. We have conviction while being open to other perspectives.
2) HELP, LEARN, & SUPPORT - When we speak, we speak to help others. When we listen, we listen to learn. We support each other and our clients. We help each other to learn, to grow and to be a happier people!
3) DO MORE WITH LESS - We are endlessly resourceful. We are nimble & scrappy. We believe you can do more, faster with smaller groups. We are not above doing any job or task.
4) EMBRACE TRANSPARENCY & INTEGRITY - We honor our commitments to our clients and our colleagues. We are transparent and honest at all times.
5) HAVE FUN! LAUGH EVERY DAY - We’re all in this together! Having and enjoying our time together is just as important as doing good work. We want our people to be able to do both.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.