- Azure Cloud
This position is for those who have built out complex applications individually, or as part of a larger team, and have a tremendous desire for maintainability.
As a Senior Engineer you will build internal and external products/tools, advise on best practices, and deliver solutions that ensure uptime of our alternative investments platform. Any project which can enhance stability, performance, and visibility of production environments will be central to this role as well. All this will be done working on a DevOps-driven scrum team with a mixture of experienced and growing engineers. You will commonly work with teams across the organization to help understand their challenges on delivering cross-functional solutions.
Our goal is to prevent retirees from poverty over the next 30 years by providing everyone equitable access to alternative investments using their retirement dollars. If evolving a platform to do that sounds like something you can get out of bed for each day, you should definitely apply!
Required Experience/Skills (Technologies You Should Know)
- For Backend Engineers: Elixir, Erlang (or functional programming equivalent)
- AWS or Azure
- Kubernetes, Terraform
- MySQL, Redis, Postgresql/Cockroach DB
- Serverless Applications
- Familiarity with Queues/Concepts
- Experience in leading small teams of engineers
- Several years of functional programming experience on the BEAM or other functional ecosystem
- Great communication skills
- Comfortable working in a high-pace environment
- Comfortable working with ambiguity
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment
- Develops with a test-driven mentality
- Writes code with documentation that teammates can understand
- A go-to resource for anything your team needs
We’re a rapidly-growing, Nashville-based fintech that’s changing how people save and invest in alternative assets like cryptocurrency, real-estate, artwork, farmland, and more! We’re creating a next-generation self-directed IRA platform to give people the tools they need to invest in things they know and care about. Plus, we have fun doing it. Our culture is all about empowerment, inspiration, and respect.
We’re looking for more innovative, passionate people to join us on our journey to help people create their own financial futures. Our goal is to transform the retirement investing industry, and we're building our team with people who are committed to our mission and values.
- Azure Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.