- micro services
Ambra Health is a medical data and image management cloud software company improving patient outcomes and optimizing critical drug discovery and research every day across the world!
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join the existing Ops team to develop, design, automate, monitor, and maintain our complex datacenter, on-premise, and cloud environments that host a variety of high throughput web services and applications. You will work along with other senior Ops, DevOps, Security, and Software engineers. Ambra Health is growing, so this position has many potentials for your career. You will report to the Director of IT & DevOps.
What you will do:
- Configure and operate production and internal environments
- Implement security infrastructure and sound security processes and controls partnering with our Security team
- Work closely with our developers to build and refine our software platform
- Develop and communicate workload estimates
- Deliver projects within estimated effort and time frames
- Communicate issues and status information to stakeholder team
- Relentlessly find ways to simplify and automate our environment
- Build scalable solutions that anticipate growth and performance needs
- Participate in response to incidents including creating fixes and improving systems
- Identify opportunities for improved monitoring and alerting to anticipate and identify issues early
What you will bring:
- 3-5+ years of Linux-based system administration
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP
- Skilled in at least one programming language (Bash, Python, Go or PowerShell)
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management tools like Puppet, Chef and Ansible
- Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Maven, GitHub
- Experience working with containerized services: Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience setting up and managing processes such as monitoring (Nagios/Check_MK), backup, patching etc.
- Experience designing and implementing fully automated CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent communication skills -- interpersonal, verbal, and written
- Experience supporting 24/7/365 environments
- Preferred: Strong software and cloud computing security skills
- Preferred: Experience with sharding and data scalability for Postgres DB
- Preferred: Knowledge of healthcare/radiology systems, protocols, and standards (PACS, RIS, EMR, DICOM, HL7, etc)
- Preferred: Experience with healthcare systems and protocols (DICOM, HL7)
About Ambra Health
Ambra Health is a medical data and image management cloud software company. We are personally and professionally committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network.
We are kind, considerate, hard working professionals who value getting features out the door into customer hands over all. We strongly believe the implementer decides, and give engineers autonomy to find the best solution to solve the problem.
- micro services
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.