- micro services
Ambra Health, a leading SaaS company in the healthcare technology field, is seeking a software engineer to maintain and enhance Ambra’s web-based medical image system. At our core we are passionate, collaborative people focused on helping healthcare providers have an uncommon impact on patient health through technology.
This position is part of the Web Engineering team, and will work closely with other engineers working remotely from Florida, Boston and Texas, and Ambra support teams located in Denver and New York.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Self-starter, proactive, organized, own your code
- Kind, collaborative, humble
- Fluency in English, excellent communication skills
- Experience with distributed teams
- Web development and versioning tools
- Working knowledge of Linux
Familiarity with any of the following would be a big plus:
- Nightwatch.js/Selenium, Mustache, Gulp
- DICOM, HL7
- Plan, evaluate, implement, test and document new user-facing features and bug fixes
- Optimize the application for speed, stability, and scalability
- Work with other development team members to integrate with backend services.
- Work with product managers and professional services to refine requirements.
- Write structured, tested, readable and maintainable code
- Code carefully, conservatively within existing system to limit risk
- Provide production support for the application
- Conform to company standard operating procedures
About Ambra Health
Ambra Health is a medical data and image management cloud software company. We are personally and professionally committed to the mission of delivering better care through better technology—right at the heart of the care network.
We are kind, considerate, hard working professionals who value getting features out the door into customer hands over all. We strongly believe the implementer decides, and give engineers autonomy to find the best solution to solve the problem.
- micro services
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.