- Google Cloud Platform
We’re Antenna, a data and analytics startup that aims to expand knowledge of subscriber behavior so brands can entertain, inspire, and empower the world. We provide industry and competitive benchmarks across key metrics so our customers can know ‘what good looks like’, market intelligence so they can learn how to build a best-in-class business, and insights to inform their strategic decisions making. Antenna is quickly becoming the market standard for subscription analytics. We have defined product/market fit, secured household names as clients, and are in ‘hyper-growth’ mode!
We're looking for an inquisitive and analytical Data Scientist to join our highly skilled team. You will have the opportunity to advance our most important initiatives because of your detailed diligence in writing and managing models, designing new models, and proactively collaborating with the Product team.
You will report to our Director of Data Science. Antenna is remote-empathetic and welcomes applicants from anywhere in the United States.
What You’ll Do
- Make our data the most accurate in the business - assess the viability of new data sources, experiment with different approaches, and combine methods to ensure this happens.
- Develop and maintain custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets, including predictive modeling and demographic projections.
- Build out our coverage universe so that we can provide accurate information on every subscription business within our purview.
- Support research and development in large scale data mining and information retrieval in online media consumption behavior.
Who You Are
- You love data – and enjoy pushing the boundaries and having a keen eye for what insights can be gleaned from it
- You have 3-5 years of work experience in validating, processing, and analyzing data
- You have hands-on experience with exploratory data analysis, statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, time series analysis, as well as machine learning techniques
- You have a proven track record of turning state-of-art research into production-ready products
- Proficient coding skills (SQL/Python/R) and database knowledge
- Experience working with a cloud based platform to ingest, transform, schedule and deploy data models
- You can explain how models and systems work to both non-technical and technical stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with partners in other parts of the company
- Passionate about process improvement and diligent when creating measurement solutions
- Bonus: Have an understanding of applied statistics and market research (qualitative, quantitative, behavioral, experimental) research methodologies
- Bonus: Can flourish in dynamic and often-changing environments; results-driven with an ability to effectively multi-task
Antenna was founded in 2019 to provide market intelligence to the rapidly changing consumer subscription landscape. Since our inception, we have been on an incredibly rewarding journey, building out our core team & product, securing funding from leading media & technology investors, and building our roster of incredible customers. We’re continuing to scale rapidly by bringing on the most talented individuals who are similarly passionate about our vision and working at a startup. Come join our small but mighty (and growing) team!
- Work from anywhere in the US
- Competitive base salary
- Meaningful stock options
- Full healthcare benefits
- Unlimited PTO + closed last week of December
- 401k plan with no waiting period
- Home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly co-working reimbursement
- Monthly Health & Wellness reimbursement
- Parental Leave policy
- And more!
We’re Antenna, a data and analytics startup that aims to expand knowledge of subscriber behavior so brands can entertain, inspire, and empower the world. We provide benchmarks across all key metrics so our customers can know what “good” looks like, gain the market intelligence they need to build a best-in-class business, and discover insights to inform their strategic decision making. Antenna is quickly becoming the market standard for subscription analytics. We have defined product/market fit, secured household names as clients, and are hitting hyper-growth mode.
While we are a growing group of diverse backgrounds and personalities, there are aspects of the team and our culture that is true to everyone at Antenna:
We live our values:
Act with integrity. Trust isn’t something we can claim — it’s something we earn. And not just once, but with every action we take. Our success relies on the confidence our stakeholders place in us and the confidence we place in each other. That’s why doing the right thing for us is never a choice, it’s the only option.
Engage with diligence. Our work is defined by the care and precision we bring to every detail. In our relentless pursuit of knowledge, we ask and answer all the questions we can. We move faster and scale larger by getting things deeply right the first time.
Communicate with respectful candor. Effective and open discourse is an act of respect. It enables growth by requiring participants to interact with empathy and orient around solutions. It also helps us move faster together by eliminating the meta-work that opaqueness generates.
We actively map ourselves towards intended outcomes. You invest the time to be thoughtful and considerate about the opportunities in front of you, and you work towards the goal in a manner that is rigorous, dependable, and steadfast.
We proactively communicate. As a fully autonomous employee with total agency to accomplish your objectives, proactively communicating with your teammates and customers is an expected behavior. In fact, you will regularly use this as a tool to mitigate risk, align team members, and drive Antenna forward.
We have a major bias towards action. The best way for an Antenna employee to grow in knowledge and experience is to jump in and learn by doing. We encourage you to try, experiment, and learn through action.
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.