- Sausalito, CA, United States
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide consistent improvements to Aperio’s codebase and choice of third party enterprise software components.
- Write code that is easily understood and maintainable by other team members.
- Keep up to date with development in technologies Aperio is using.
- Use Git (and a flavor of GitFlow) to keep track of software versions.
- Contribute to overall application design from the way applications interact with users to the way data is stored in the database.
- Continuously improve Aperio's CI/CD practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Solid knowledge of programming fundamentals - algorithms, data structures, design patterns, and paradigms.
- Seasoned Python background or related experience with modern object-oriented languages (Java, Scala, etc).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively, supporting various business departments.
- Building web applications and integrating them with other software systems.
- Experience in an AWS ecosystem.
- Relational databases.
About Aperio Group
Aperio Group is a $32+ billion investment manager working primarily with ultra-high-net-worth investors, usually through their wealth managers, and with institutional investors. We design and manage customized portfolios that deliver pre-tax performance of indexing with client-specific customizations, including active tax management and active risk reduction.
People are at the center of all we do. At Aperio, the client is sacred. We do our best for our clients, and we treat them the way we want to be treated. We are respectful, honest, and accountable. Our employees are exceptional people who apply these principles every day, and we value them greatly. We encourage them to think outside the box and take chances with the challenges they face every day, to grow their careers. Our work environment is collaborative, engaging, genuine, and fun!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.