- Seattle, WA, United States
- Objective C
Siri - Software Engineer, Video
The Siri team at Apple responsible for the customer facing features is looking for strong engineers who have a real passion for building groundbreaking technology. Our goal is to build unsurpassed artificial intelligence solutions for millions of people. Together we write the software that crafts the Siri experience, and transform the way people discover and watch video content.
- You have 3+ years of software engineering experience
- You have strong Computer Science fundamentals, including familiarity with data structures
- You have a love of video content that rivals your passion for technology
- You possess in-depth development experience with server-side Java (or similar languages) and web services including 3rd party APIs
- You have proven object-oriented programming and design skills
- You’re excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset.
As a member of the Siri Video team, you will make Siri the best way to play, discover, and interact with the Video content that users love. You will collaborate with Apple's design team to build exceptional user-facing features for video related services and devices at Apple. You will be an outstanding teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas who have built the entire range of Siri's user facing capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Crafting and implementing user feature interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for Video related customer features
- Integrating live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces
- Working with design and client-side teams to ensure a great user experience
- Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
The Siri team at Apple is split into two groups. The Core Siri group builds all the infrastructure to connect Siri with Apple products, and the Proactive Intelligence group takes the intelligence software Siri has built and applies it to other Apple products
- Objective C
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.