- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- $1k - $2k
- 0.0% - 0.0%
- Objective C
One of the beautiful things about working at Apple is the connection that every engineer has to the end customer. You will be working through close partnership with multiple teams in the AIML and Siri org. You’ll be helping teams get a deeper understanding of how the experiences we’re building—in the home, on the go—are being used, looking at the key areas of performance, reliability, and quality. You will be a part of a small, collaborative team of engineers in the Siri Experience Infra team responsible for building and standardizing tools, processes, code, and best practices across product teams with the aim of improving the quality of all of them holistically. You will be collaborating with engineers in several technical areas who have crafted the entire range of Siri's capabilities. Our team interfaces with all Domains acts as a liaison between Domains/product teams and platform with the end goal of making it easier for the Siri engineers to release features.
To succeed in this role, we are looking for a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, working across teams and organizations. We value team members who can quickly prototype, iterating all the way to high-quality implementations. We’re having conversations about how to approach projects that would introduce step-change improvements in velocity, experience, performance, and engagement and it’s an incredibly exciting time to be on the team! Your technical knowledge to drive features and improvements is important. The nature of day to day role is highly cross-functional; therefore it’s equally important that you must be comfortable with rapidly evolving requirements, and have excellent interpersonal skills.
You possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. You will execute on product wide tasks by cutting across all Domains and providing leveraged impact.
Specific responsibilities include a wide range of software engineering tasks across multiple Domain areas
- Introduce new and assert existing metrics to help make informed decisions, rooted in data and in strategic thinking
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to capture requirements, understand dependencies and architecture, and implement solutions with out of box thinking
- Work with multiple teams across the organization to gain a deep understanding of the overlapping areas of improvement in multiple Domains.
- Optimizing/aggregating incoming data for improving Siri engineering experience
- Participate in the continual improvement of engineering tools and processes
- Help figure out common service themes across multiple product teams, build those libraries and help product teams integrate those libraries, accelerating feature releases
You will work closely with engineers, QA, and project managers throughout the software lifecycle in successfully delivering best-in-class secure and scalable systems. You take responsibility; you can demonstrate creativity, initiative, and the ability to work to deadlines. You feel a personal stake in the product you ship. You thrive in uncertainty and strive to bring order to it. You keep your eye on the ball; you build strong relationships, and you are constantly looking to improve yourself and your team.
The Siri team at Apple is split into two groups. The Core Siri group builds all the infrastructure to connect Siri with Apple products, and the Proactive Intelligence group takes the intelligence software Siri has built and applies it to other Apple products
- Objective C
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.