- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- Objective C
Siri - Software Engineer, Sports
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with their favorite sports and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking.
- You have 3+ years of software engineering experience
- You have strong Computer Science fundamentals, including familiarity with data structures
- You have proven object-oriented programming and design skills
- You’re excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
- You have experience writing multi-threaded code
The Siri team is looking for someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset.
We’re looking for the right person who can collaborate with other specialists in several technical areas to help build Siri's knowledge of all things Sports-related. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities, have a thirst for new technology and believe that managing your Fantasy Football team is as important as managing your 401(k).
Successful Siri engineers combine strong technical skills with a good product design sense and a passion to deliver a great customer experience.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Designing and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for sporting related customer features
- Integrating live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces
- Working with design and client-side teams to ensure an excellent user experience
- Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
ADDITIONAL (Nice to have)
- An encyclopedic knowledge of sports — and wish that Siri did as well
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
The Siri team at Apple is split into two groups. The Core Siri group builds all the infrastructure to connect Siri with Apple products, and the Proactive Intelligence group takes the intelligence software Siri has built and applies it to other Apple products
- Objective C
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.