Siri Software Engineer, Productivity
- Seattle, WA, United States
- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
- Objective C
Siri - Software Engineer, Productivity
The Siri team at Apple responsible for the customer facing features is looking for strong engineers who have a real passion for building groundbreaking technology. Our goal is to build unsurpassed artificial intelligence solutions for millions of people. Together we write the software that crafts the Siri experience, define what Siri says and displays, and figure out what Siri can do.
As a successful Siri engineer, you will combine strong technical skills with a good product design sense, and are driven to deliver a phenomenal customer experience.
- You have 3+ years of software engineering experience
- You have strong Computer Science fundamentals, including familiarity with data structures
- You possess in-depth development experience with server-side Java (or similar languages) and web services including 3rd party APIs
- You have proven object-oriented programming and design skills
- You’re excellent at problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
We aim to simplify people's lives, and empower our users to be as productive, efficient and effective as possible, all by through the use of your voice! We create extraordinary customer features, and collaborate with other specialists to help enhance Siri's productivity functionality.
If you are someone with a combination of strong programming skills and a creative, user-focused mindset, we want to speak to you.
We're looking for an excellent teammate who can collaborate with engineers in several technical areas who have built the entire range of Siri's user facing capabilities. You should be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
- Crafting and implementing natural language interactions and work flow that provide intelligent user assistance for media related customer features
- Integrating live service providers using web services
- Working with our platform team to define infrastructure interfaces
- Working with localization team to support the Siri experience in multiple languages
BS/MS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
The Siri team at Apple is split into two groups. The Core Siri group builds all the infrastructure to connect Siri with Apple products, and the Proactive Intelligence group takes the intelligence software Siri has built and applies it to other Apple products
- Objective C
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.