- Silicon Valley, CA, United States
Apprente is seeking a release / infrastructure engineer to lead on deploying our cutting-edge voice based conversational AI systems to customers on-premise (Mountain View, CA).
• Develop and maintain tooling for continuous integration and deployment
• Develop and maintain tooling for remote monitoring and data collection / storage
• Build dashboards for analytics and data selection
• Automation to ensure reliable, reproducible, painless remote deployments
• Interface with customers to troubleshoot deployment and hardware integration issues
• Spec out requirements and evaluate hardware solutions for on-premise deployment to customers
• Expert levels (5+ years) of Linux / Python / Docker / AWS
• Must have prior experience designing, building, and operating highly scaled, reliable deployments
• Take on direct reports as the company grows
• Desire to learn about neural networks, automated speech recognition, microphones, point-of-sale systems, and more
• Desire to own processes and systems
• Wear many hats
PLEASE, US CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS ONLY
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship for this role
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
About Apprente, Inc.
Our mission is simple – to automate and enrich customer service interactions using voice-based conversational AI agents. To achieve this goal, we’ve taken an ambitious technical approach leveraging proprietary, neuroscience-inspired mechanisms for learning and memory. The result are systems that grow their communication skill in a manner similar to the way children acquire language – by continually learning from interactions with users and incrementally building on simple-to-complex findings.
The team is diverse and easy going. We are pretty fair with WFH when needed, however, our deadlines can be pretty harsh. We all help one another and though everyone has an opinion, we are all respectful. There are sometimes hugs in the morning and whiskey on Friday afternoons.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.