- New York, NY, United States
- Angular JS
Angular version 6 & above
Angular version 9 or above
· Should have 7+ Years of experience in Angular and .NET full stack
· Should have with .NET clients/services and web based applications using .Net, WebAPI, C# (WCF, ASP.NET Web forms, MVC), etc.
· Should have good experience in designing and supporting REST Services , OOP architecture, Design patterns, Optimization strategy
· SQL skills is good to have
Working experience is Banking, Finance domain is good to have.
• 8+ years working in front-end web development
• Extensive programming experience in HTML5, CSS3, SASS or LESS, and Bootstrap, Foundation or Materialize
• Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
• Experience with Typescript
• Experience with tools like Redux, Webpack, Angular CLI and/or Gulp
• Experience consuming REST APIs
• TDD/BDD experience (Jest, Jasmine, Karma or Chai)
• Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
• Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
• Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
• Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
Exceptional learning skills; Fluency in both oral and written English
Good to Have • Experience with different types of testing such as BDD or End to End testing • Worked in a AGILE best practices driven environment • CI/CD practices • SonarQube"
Leading provider of staffing and workforce solutions
- Angular JS
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.