- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
Arbor is a Stealth Mode Real Estate / Home Improvements Marketplace.
- We are Making Home improvement process 20x faster,
- The easiest place that people can build, renovate or fix anything around the Home.
- Loved and adored: Thousand of People are in the waitlist, they can save a lot of time by using Arbor to the job blazingly fast and smart.
- The only place can make Homes great and affordable for everyone.
Our Ethos is through technology we can empower all people to live how they want. It does not matter who they are and what kind of life they lead.
If you are looking to join an extraordinary team as a Founding engineer please join us!
What you will do:
Building the product (marketplace) from scratch requirer API integrations, Scraping and data aggregation to come up with the best recommendation.
Making sure we can make the user experience significantly fast based on their preferences and requirements.
Design and implementation of the overall web architecture “Pixel-perfect” implementation of our approved user interface
Design and deployment of our database
Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
Design and construction of our REST API
Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
Arbor is an intelligent All-in-one Home improvement Marketplace that helps people to find anything they want in less than 1 minute. Our goal is to make Home improvement 20x faster, easier for everyone and much cheaper.
We value outliers and resourceful people who want to spend their time with like-minded people. We love it when people go out of their way to build what people want.
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.