Senior Backend Engineer - Data Path
- Silicon Valley (Redwood City to San Jose)
- $100k - $170k
- 0.1% - 0.5%
- React Native
- Google Cloud
Challenge the status quo
Armorblox is a mission-driven group of innovators, doers and believers dedicated to one dream - make cybersecurity easy. At Armorblox, we build software that helps organizations secure their most precious assets, their people. We are backed by top Silicon Valley VCs, and industry veterans. We are located in Cupertino, California.
As a key member of the infrastructure team, you will be responsible for building core components of the Armorblox SaaS data Infrastructure. You will architect, instrument and scale our ability to process and visualize mission critical information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- 8+ years of work experience as a software developer, independent contributor
- Experience building highly performant, scalable and highly available data pipelines.
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms and applications to real-world projects.
- Deep understanding of micro services architecture, distributed systems and state synchronization.
- Proficiency in one or more of the following languages - GoLang, Python, Java, C/C++
- Prior Startup experience
- Master's degrees in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- 5+ years of work experience as a software developer, independent contributor.
- Knowledge of building, deploying micro services using Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience designing and coding data pipelines using messaging infrastructure and RPC frameworks.
- Familiarity with one or more of the following NoSQL, SQL, relational and graph data stores
- Enjoy building fault tolerant and highly available distributed systems that can handle high volume of time sensitive data with no downtime.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to continuously learn and work both independently and in a team.
You'll be successful in this role if you are passionate about building highly performant data pipeline infrastructure from scratch. Experimenting with new frameworks and infrastructure and making data driven decisions for building state of the art data infrastructure.
Using the latest advances in natural language processing (NLP) and deep learning, Armorblox has built the world's first natural language understanding (NLU) platform for cybersecurity. Armorblox analyzes context, tone and writing styles across communications platforms, stopping today's biggest attacks by detecting and preventing inbound threats and outbound data loss.
We value a scrappy, resourceful attitude towards work. We love it when people go out of their way to make our product better!
- React Native
- Google Cloud
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.