- New York
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will:
- Build features in our multi-tenant SaaS platform that monitors the critical performance of production ML models for data scientists, ML engineers, and business stakeholders
- Implement data visualizations that easily & intuitively enable users to understand their ML metrics
- Take a user-centered point of view, critically searching for ways to improve their experience through different design or implementation choices
- Smartly optimize performance so the UI is snappy & reacts quickly
- Help design & consume from scalable, REST-ful APIs that power our multi-tenant, high-availability SaaS platform
- Be defensibly opinionated about what front-end technologies & paradigms are right given our goals & constraints
- Exhibit continuous curiosity for emerging technology that could solve our challenges
- Mentor your teammates on front-end engineering best practices
- 4+ years building web-based front ends using frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue to build a component-based UI
- Experience with data visualization tools such as D3, Matplotlib, Plot.ly,
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks for unit & integration tests, such as Jest,, Selenium, etc
- Experienced with modern styling best practices such as CSS preprocessors (e.g. SASS) or JS in CSS frameworks (e.g. Styled Components).
- CS (preferred) or other technical degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience working with machine learning, AI, or analytics
- Experience working with cloud environments such as AWS and GCP
- Experience running a 24x7 SaaS platform with an SLA
About Arthur AI
Arthur AI is the first production AI monitoring platform, giving enterprises the tools to detect model issues proactively, in real-time to maximize their effectiveness. The Arthur AI platform brings auditability and transparency to black box models, and can be configured to monitor for unwanted bias.
Arthur’s Trusted AI platform offers a single pane of glass to all of your production models, outlining where models may be inaccurate due to any one of many statistical metrics
We are a scrappy, highly motivated team with varied & diverse backgrounds, who value honest feedback, transparency, and collaboration in order to make our product & our processes better. We are early enough in our journey that our next set of hires can influence the culture!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.