- New York, NY, United States
Machine Learning Engineer
At Arthur, we are building the first platform for Responsible AI. We work with leaders in finance, self-driving transportation, and other leading AI industries. We are backed by the best investors in enterprise software and are growing our team led by industry veterans with deep expertise in ML. We are looking for Machine Learning Engineers to join our diverse and collaborative team!
As a Machine Learning Engineer at Arthur, you will build capabilities for:
- High-dimensional density estimation, data drift detection, and time series anomaly detection
- Large-scale Explainability methods for tabular, image, text, and video data
- Detecting and mitigating issues of Fairness and Bias in ML algorithms
You might have:
- A Masters or PhD in a quantitative field
At least two years of professional experience in a data science or ML role
Mastery of statistical methods and contemporary ML algorithms
At least two years of experience with Python, Scala, Java, or R with emphasis on common ML ecosystem components including two years of experience with Tensorflow, PyTorch, or other DL frameworks.
Experience deploying ML models to production and thinking deeply about model risk management.
Software engineering best practices, version control, containerization
ML publications, technical blogging, and/or open source projects
You might also have:
- Experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience in a product-driven data science role
- Working with a fast-growing and passionate team, lots of opportunity to take ownership with projects and shape our product roadmap
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup
- Generous equity and a full benefits package
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Flexibility to work out of our NYC or DC offices
Arthur AI is the first production AI monitoring platform, giving enterprises the tools to detect model issues proactively, in real-time to maximize their effectiveness. The Arthur AI platform brings auditability and transparency to black box models, and can be configured to monitor for unwanted bias.
Arthur’s Trusted AI platform offers a single pane of glass to all of your production models, outlining where models may be inaccurate due to any one of many statistical metrics
We are a scrappy, highly motivated team with varied & diverse backgrounds, who value honest feedback, transparency, and collaboration in order to make our product & our processes better. We are early enough in our journey that our next set of hires can influence the culture!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.