- New York, NY, United States
At Arthur, we are building the first platform for Responsible AI. Our interactive UI enables our customers to quickly interpret complex model decisions, through sophisticated data visualizations, supporting cutting-edge ML algorithms. We’re looking for a Front-end Engineer to build features for our robust, responsive UI.
As a Front-end Engineer, you will:
- Build features in our multi-tenant SaaS platform that monitors the critical performance of production ML models for data scientists, ML engineers, and business stakeholders
- Take a user-centered point of view, critically searching for ways to improve their experience through different design or implementation choices
- Implement data visualizations that easily & intuitively enable users to understand their ML metrics =
- Smartly optimize performance so the UI is snappy & reacts quickly
- Help design & consume from scalable, REST-ful APIs that power our multi-tenant, high-availability SaaS platform
- 3+ years building web-based front ends using frameworks such as React, Angular, or Vue to build a component-based UI
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks for unit, integration & end-to-end tests, such as Jest, Selenium, etc
- Experienced with modern styling best practices such as CSS preprocessors (e.g. SASS) or JS in CSS frameworks (e.g. Styled Components).
- CS (preferred) or other technical degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in building interactive, high-performance UIs for external-facing products, working closely with Product & Design teams
- Experience working with machine learning, AI, or analytics tools
- Experience creating interactive visualization tools such as D3, Matplotlib, Plot.ly
- Experience working with cloud environments such as AWS and GCP
- Experience running a 24x7 SaaS platform with an SLA
- Working with a small, fast-growing team, lots of opportunity to take ownership and run with projects
- The opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing startup, working with a cutting-edge technology stack
- Generous equity
- A culture that empowers great people to accomplish great things
- Full benefits package
Arthur AI is the first production AI monitoring platform, giving enterprises the tools to detect model issues proactively, in real-time to maximize their effectiveness. The Arthur AI platform brings auditability and transparency to black box models, and can be configured to monitor for unwanted bias.
Arthur’s Trusted AI platform offers a single pane of glass to all of your production models, outlining where models may be inaccurate due to any one of many statistical metrics
We are a scrappy, highly motivated team with varied & diverse backgrounds, who value honest feedback, transparency, and collaboration in order to make our product & our processes better. We are early enough in our journey that our next set of hires can influence the culture!
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.