- Rockville, MD, United States
The developer will have DevOps and .NET coding responsibilities for an AWS cloud migration. The developer will need to design, develop, test, debug, and document software of high-quality technical solutions as a member of an Agile Delivery team.
• Build the AWS infrastructure consisting of multiple webserver EC2s running IIS and batch server EC2s with windows services connecting to an Oracle Database
• Modifying and/or extending the C# code base with changes necessary for cloud migration, including, but limited to SES and SFTP updates.
• Be responsible for hands-on development of Java applications as a working member of the team
• Follow software development practices and principles to identify and implement process improvements
• Interact with other team members in an Agile scrum environment
• Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
• 2+ years of AWS DevOps experience, including at least one cloud migration project
• 3+ years of C# development experience; previous experience with Spring.NET and nHibernate preferred
•Financial Industry experience.
•Master's Degree in Technical Area/ MBA
•AWS Certified Solutions Architect
About ASCENDING LLC
ASCENDING is an AWS Certified Consulting Partner. ASCENDING provides Cloud Strategic Consulting service, Cloud Migration, Cloud Operation and web/application development services to our organization clients. ASCENDING also provides professional IT candidates.
Persistence Consistency Ownership
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.