- San Francisco, CA, United States
- Denver, CO, United States
- $100k - $150k
- 0.25% - 1.00%
- Google Cloud Platform
We are looking for a Founding Engineer to help us build our initial platform. We are currently a small team, so you’ll have a lot of direct ownership on the product, our APIs, platform design, and engineering processes. Are you motivated by mission-driven problems, believe enterprise applications, too, should be beautiful and delightful product experiences, and are excited by the greenfield possibility of taking on a big problem in an even bigger market? If so, then you’ve found the right match!
DAY TO DAY, YOU WILL:
- Design, build, and maintain the core product from the ground up alongside a small but seasoned engineering team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teammates to understand customer requirements, come up with solutions, and ship iterations on a daily basis.
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute to all parts of our product code base.
- Shape and improve engineering culture, standards, tooling, and processes.
- Help build a successful business that does well by doing good.
WE'D LOVE TO TALK IF YOU ARE:
- A full stack generalist with 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Broadly knowledgeable about end-to-end web development and deeply knowledgeable in either frontend, backend, or DevOps/infrastructure.
- An excellent communicator with both words and code. You understand the importance of written and verbal communication skills for high-performing technical teams.
- Capable of seeing the “big picture” in ambiguous problems, driving elegant solutions, and having sharp attention to detail.
- Excited about building an engineering culture that’s collaborative, high-velocity, intentional, and customer-focused.
BONUS POINTS FOR HAVING:
- You are familiar with React.js, Node.js, Postgres/SQL, and Google Cloud Platform/AWS.
- You have experience working at a startup, growing an engineering team, or building a new product.
About Assemble Technology, Inc.
We're a cloud-based total compensation platform that helps startups and growth-stage companies make better compensation decisions faster. With Assemble, companies can ensure compensation decisions across their teams are fair, equitable, competitive, consistent, and explainable.
We are a mission-driven team that believes in creating an environment of psychological safety where everyone can speak their minds comfortably without any reservations.
We deeply care about each other and are determined to build a high-functioning team around a shared set of virtues, passion for our mission, and — serendipitously — a passion for cooking! Who knew?
- Google Cloud Platform
Skip straight to final-round interviews by applying through Triplebyte.